First Baptist Church Camden, AR
Having repented of my sins and having received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and having participated in Christian baptism and having been led by the Holy Spirit to join First Baptist Church Camden, AR, I now covenant with God and the other members of this church to endeavor to abide by the following: (All Scriptures are taken from the NASB, 1995 update.)
1. Supporting the testimony of FBCC:
- By faithfully attending the worship services (Hebrews 10:25).
- By living a holy and godly life according to the Holy Scriptures and the Holy Spirit (1 Peter 1:14-16).
- By cheerfully giving of my finances (2 Corinthians 9:7).
2. Sharing the responsibility of FBCC:
- By praying for God’s will to be done (Matthew 6:9-13).
- By inviting the unchurched and inactive church members to attend (Luke 14:15-24).
- By boldly sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:18-20).
3. Serving the ministry of FBCC:
- By discovering my spiritual gifts and using them to serve this family of faith (1 Corinthians 12:7; 1 Peter 4:10; Ephesians 4:11-12).
- By caring for the spiritual needs of my own household (Ephesians 5:25-33, 6:4).
- By meeting the needs of our neighbors in Camden (Luke 10:30-37).
4. Securing the unity of FBCC:
- By acting in love toward other members and seeking to be a peacemaker in all situations (Romans 12:9-13, 18; 1 Peter 1:22; 1 John 4:7-10, 11, 19-21).
- By following my pastor as he follows the Holy Scriptures (Hebrews 13:17).
- By submitting myself to the accountability and discipline of this body of believers (Matthew 18:15-20).
If God moves me from this family of faith, I will join another church of like faith and order as soon as possible.